Sunday, September 16, 2012

Featured!!!!!


It's always an honor to be one of the featured on a Linky Party. . . .
but, to be honored on three is amazing to me. . . .

 
I never dreamed there would be such an overwhelming response to
It's very humbling to me. . . .


To all of you who visited The Country Farm Home. . . .
To all who were so kind and encouraging with your comments. . . .
And, to you who helped me make my decisions about the cabinets
these last few months. . . .
I want to say "Thank You so very much". . . .
Without you, these three features would not have happened. . . .


 "The Farmer's Daughter. . . .showed off her newly repainted cabinets. . . .
Just love the cabinets and the cast iron. . . .and the ironstone!"


"The Farmer's Daughter. . . .shared her wonderful
White Farmhouse Cabinets. . . .
She also had the most party visits!"


"Dru at The Country Farm Home creates a White Farmhouse Kitchen!"

Please click on the links and visit each party--
where you'll find more featured posts,
and over 100 more links at each party. . . . 

You'll find home decor, recipes, fall inspirations, 
and crafts that are all wonderful. 
Everyone of them is a winner, if you ask me. . . .


I've been junking these last few days. . .
but, I'm back safe and sound. . . .
and ready for a new week!!!!

I hope all of you are having a wonderful weekend. . . .

Post Script:
Monday, September 17, 2012
There's a fourth feature!!! How blessed I feel!!! Please join the party at:


"Pretty Farmer's Daughter painted these lovely cabinets and styled them beautifully. . ."

5 comments:

Anne said...

Congratulations!!!!! You deserve it!Beautiful cabinets!
xx
Anne

Anonymous said...

Congrats. You worked very hard on those cabinets and they are very beautiful.

I finally went to a few yard sales this weekend (after months of not going) and hit the jackpot with a box of old lace doilies, table runners and tablecloths. I may skip the thrift stores for awhile and do yard sales.

blessings, jill

Jessie Lou said...

Congratulations! That is a lovely compliment to be featured 3 times! The best things come in 3's :) I love your blog and those cabinets are beautiful! Have a wonderful Sunday,

Jessie Lou

Jamie @ Domestically Vintage said...

Your photos of the cabinets are beautiful and the recognition is truly deserved! How exciting!! ~ Jamie

cynthia lee designs said...

Congrats on being featured...how very exciting!! Your white farmhouse kitchen is so beautiful.

Cindy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...